:LINKS ARCHIVE BLOG Profile


Welcome Post
Friday, May 23, 2008

Welcome to my blog. This is all about my writing and I will post everything from poetry and prose to song lyrics and maybe a fan fiction. The "About" section can be explained like this.

About: "It may be schizophrenia and prostitution(with the occasional ransom note) but it's better then wrestling alligators"

This idea was taken from these quotes:

“Writing is a socially acceptable form of schizophrenia.”-E.L. Doctorow
“Writing is like prostitution. First you do it for love, and then for a few close friends, and then for money.”-Moliere
“I have always believed that writing advertisements is the second most profitable form of writing. The first, of course, is ransom notes...”-Phillip Dusenberry
“Writing is the hardest way of earning a living, with the possible exception of wrestling alligators.”-Olin Miller

---

So read what I write, comment & criticize if you wish, I'd just like to use this as a way to put my writing out there and for a way to gain feedback.

See you between the lines...

-xFireSpritex-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home