:LINKS ARCHIVE BLOG Profile


Spring has Sprung, Summer is here....Now What?
Sunday, May 16, 2010

Another school year is over and, yet again, more professors are gone. It's quite sad, actually. I suppose I'm just too much of a geek because I actually miss my teachers when summer comes. Luckily I'll be living on campus so I can still bother a few teachers about the impending fall classes.

Spring 2010
Here’s to the professor that leaves his door open
way past office hours.
To the professor that might secretly be a CIA agent,
to the professor with a fear of public speaking
that can’t seem to stop talking
and to the professor that begins class
with stories of her unruly children.
The teachers of my craft have taught me more-
much more than Shakespeare, signs & symbols,
Horror novels and the Law hidden in Literature.
These are the people who gave me a goal,
gave me a place to go,
and a new way to think.

Cheers to another year gone and now it's time to prepare for my (holy shit is it really here ) senior year of college.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home