:LINKS ARCHIVE BLOG Profile


Intro to my current project
Friday, May 23, 2008

Hey everyone, this is the opener to my current project which I've been calling "Alexandra Lynn's Boys" although the title is subject to change (mostly because I feel I can never title things.)

Let me know what you think!

--

I was the only virgin left. It was crazy how much attention that got. Because I was a virgin no one could understand why men stayed in relationships with me. Each guy was different in terms of how I kept them around. Some stayed on their own, hoping that with enough wining and dining I’d give in but others wanted more physical contact. But in the end the ultimate refusal of sex is why they all left me.

Truth be told though, I didn’t need those guys. I had four best friends who took care of me in every way. They took me to dinner, watched chick-flicks with me, bought me flowers, etc. However these weren’t the run of the mill supportive girls you could expect a young girl to have. They weren’t girls, they were men.

Everyone suspected that I had dated them at one point. These guys were in my heart and I knew that it was too dangerous to date them. If I dated them I’d surely lose it all just for them, giving in far too easily because I could trust them. I did give in a few times to short dates and in one case, a steady relationship but got out before things got too intense.

No one understood why I refused to have sex. There were two reasons; I hadn’t fallen in love yet and I was far too self conscious of my body to share it.

You’re probably wondering, like everyone else, that if I found four perfect guys who I could trust and who were in my heart, why couldn’t I date them? The reason is exactly that. I cared for them and I could trust them, even with my body. They’d all seen my body, broken and bruised and instead of taking advantage they held me and comforted me. They’ve saved me from a lifetime of nightmares and even death on a few occasions.

If you’re interested in hearing more then keep reading, if not … fuck you.


--

Comments? Criticisms? Opinions? All very appreciated.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home