:LINKS ARCHIVE BLOG Profile



Tuesday, June 17, 2008

So I've started this new writing project where I find images that inspire me and write about them. It's a nice way to get my mind going. I will always post the pictures here along with what I write.

001.

I watched them as they walked towards each other, her hips swinging, his head down. I was sure they would just pass by each other, without a second glance. Instead they embraced and stood together, arms around one another. They were such an odd pair-- A tanned Latina beauty with long, flowing black hair and a punk skater with Vans and pale skin. And yet I loved how perfectly wrong they were for each other so I took this picture and tucked it away after it had been developed.

It was a constant reminder that you can find love anywhere with anyone, the kind of reminder I needed.

------

More for later.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home